Friday 28 October 2016

Crazy inspiration: Giftwrap edition

Earlier this week I needed to get out of the house and decided to go for a little lunch date with my mama bear. We had a nice look around a few shops afterward and I got really inspired by all of the christmas gift wrap that was on display. Especially the ideas at Marks & Spencer's. They have some great stuff available right now to put a creative edge on your gift wrapping! So naturally I got home and started pinning all things gift wrap. Here are my favourites. 
















Everything here seems to be along the natural side or very monochrome. This is just the vibe I am attracted to this year I suppose. I also collected some generic gift wrap ideas I love which would be great for throughout the year. I am aware of the juxtaposition between these two groups but I want to share them none the less.











Hope you found some inspiration here & stay creative! 




















No comments:

Post a Comment