Sunday 17 September 2017

Painting life away

I have been loving spending time in my little studio room & getting my hands dirty creating some work.
The end of the month is my birthday and I am planning to get a new printer hopefully with a constant ink system so I can go crazy and print illustrations, bookmarks, cards and loads of other things that I currently have a notebook filled with. 
I am very excited because its so frustrating being stuck at home all the time but not having room for equipment required for printing by hand. I have spent a lot of time looking into setting this system up and its all looking good! 
I'm honestly just super excited to have lots of stuff to do. 
Here are some little things I've been creating to get back into the swing of things.








No comments:

Post a Comment